Site design by
Alright, it's 1/1/2003 so I guess I should put some content up. (Updated by request, thanks Kris, 10/30/03) Here are some things I do for fun and entertainment. Have a look, and if I ever get around to making that kicking site, it will be posted here. Ja ne.
- Environmental Sciences WebSite, the first website I designed, way back a couple years ago. Has a current weather applet system that still gets updated every day by the AP evironmental classes at Kingston High School, NY. (my alma mater as a matter of fact, in '90)
- SUNY New Paltz, where I received a BS in Mathematics and eventually a Masters in Teaching and a Masters in Mathematics.
- A Series of Thoughts on Constructible Angles, article a friend and I wrote after thinking about how to tell if a given angle was trisectable or not. Fairly interesting if you liked geometry in high school.
- IsshinRyu Karate Site, this is the school that I train at, you may even be able to find some pictures of me in there. I wrote the site too, so if you like the bamboo, that's all me. I made black belt in March of '02, though i still have yet to put the plaque up on the wall...
- My Art of War Scripts, for NeverWinterNights, a game that allows you to write the AI and just about everything else for how it's played. Best way to utilize my comp-sci skills I've found yet.
- Article on Spherical Coordinates and Axes Rotation in NWN., NeverWinterNights runs with a 3D engine, so this is an easy way to see some classic trig functionallity in action. It desribes the math behind what goes on when you translate a point through three space via angles.
- Nwnscripters request site, again, for NeverWinterNights, a site that allows people who can't script to make requests, and myself and other scripters try to get them done. Getting to be a good library of scripts there, too bad I can't figure out some way of making money off of this, or I'd have more time to spend doing it.
- Wing Chun Dummy, eventually I will do two things, 1) get some mpegs or pictures posted up, and 2) finish it, at least the first one. It has only been over a year since we started it, and we haven't stepped foot on the bike for three months.
- Kick Videos, this is something I have been wanting to do for a long time, but right now it doesn't look to promising, just wait for it.
- Lemon Fan Fiction, short story for a friend that runs a lemon site (don't know what that is? Then you might not want to read this, and it's tame compared to the real lemons you'll find there.) Check out Hiei's site if you're interested, he's a good friend to say the least.
- Page of all the NWN portraits that myself and the Highlord have compiled. This is a pretty extensive listing and come christmas might actually mean something to me again (HoU comes out).
- Directed Graph Utility, for finding out if a directed graph (a permutation) is perm-complete, and finding Sym() of that perm, or the entire Product set, or the edge set, etc. Useful for crunching permutations and seeing them on screen as a directed graph.
- Groups Utility, applet for checking associativity in a group of up to 14 elements. Have a professor asking what groups of 8 elements are associative? Don't loose any more sleep, check it out here.
- Shadowrun Website, running game that I've been GM'ing in kingston with a great group of sociopaths. No, really, this has been one of the best stories i've ever experienced and it keeps getting better. Over the next couple months I'll have a lot of game content up there, though there is a lot there already. If you like shadowrun, or maybe you've played with me before, then check it out.